The Mountain View Parent Teacher Association would like to invite and encourage every parent to support our school by joining the PTA 배민 폰트 다운로드.
A portion of your annual membership dues of $10.00 per person remains at our school to cover our basic operating expenses and support our special programs Download The Pan mp3. The remainder goes to State and National PTA to support programs and legislation affecting all children across our nation. Even if you have joined the PTA at another school, you need to join at Mountain View for our school to receive the financial benefit and for you to receive voting privileges at our meetings 악성 앱. Membership must be renewed annually.
Mountain View School PTA runs its official membership drive the first five weeks of the new school year but membership is accepted throughout the year soundodger+. More information is available in the school office or from the current PTA Membership Chair.
The Mountain View PTA
- provides funds for Cultural Arts, Health and Safety, Garden, Library, and other enrichment programs for our children;
- provides instructional materials for our classrooms; and
- offers educational programs for our parents and staff 나눔명조 extrabold 다운로드.
The California Parent-Teacher Association
- supports and speaks on behalf of all children regarding legislative and educational decisions affecting them;
- assists parents in developing the skills they need to nurture children; and
- promotes parent and public involvement in our schools and communities 그린스킨 다운로드.