Dear MVS Community:

What is the MAGIC Annual Appeal? MAGIC is a fundraising campaign that raises money to help pay for the MVS “Specialist Program”, which represents the teachers who provide educational instruction to our children in the areas of Art, Library, Music, Physical Education, Targeted Instruction, and STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Art, Math) Download msg. The Specialist Program supplements the basic curriculum; it affords our students with enriching and inspiring educational opportunities and such exposure has been shown to foster creativity and correlate with academic success 뫼비우스 폰트 다운로드.

For the 2019-2020 school year, the State of California and the Goleta Union School District combined provide less than 40% of the cost to cover the Specialist Program; the other 60% of the cost is paid for through donations from MVS Parents, MVS family business sponsorships and corporate matching programs.*

The MAGIC Annual Appeal is a distinct fundraiser and is not associated with any other school fundraiser 알포칩 게임. In short, MAGIC generates the majority of the necessary funds to ensure specialized instruction is possible throughout the entire school year.

*Donating to MAGIC is easy:
• Drop a check made out to “Mountain View School MAGIC” into the MAGIC box in the school office
• Make an online donation


Thank you for considering a donation to MAGIC in support of our Specialist Program for the benefit of our children Download PrincessMaker 3. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

Lara Sullivan
MAGIC Fund Chairperson 2019-2020

Estimated cost of Specialist Program for the 2019-2020 school year is $205,000