Katherine James & Mitch Light
Enter the password 깔끔한 ppt 무료 다운로드. Click on your teacher’s name. Then click on your number to see your page.
Fourth grade is a fun and exciting year at Mountain View School mac os sierra. Here are just a few of the things we will learn about:
- Fourth grade math covers place value, addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, fractions, geometry and statistics Man of Steel.
- The language arts program includes writing personal narratives, summaries, and responses to literature. We write lots of poetry, and participate in a six -week session with a poet-in-residence Download The Undance Book. Some of the books we will read are Island of the Blue Dolphins and By the Great Horn Spoon.
- Our science curriculum is divided into three units; life science, earth science, and physical science, and includes weekly labs 컴퓨터 음악.
- Fourth grade social studies is all about California! We will study about the geography of the state, early peoples, missions, gold rush and more Download the window stoop.
- Fourth grade music is one-hour a week and includes singing, instruments, and of course, the recorder!
- Computer skills developed will include keyboarding, powerpoint and web page design 엔트리봇.
- Some fourth grade highlights are our class trip to La Purisima Mission in Lompoc, and our gold rush simulation day.
I am excited to begin a new adventure this year. I have moved from third grade to fourth grade. In this new chapter, I will continue to build a challenging, engaging environment in which every child will have the opportunity to explore and learn.
This year brings a unique change for me, as I will be on medical leave for the start of the year. I am thrilled to have Lisa Vance step in as my substitute. I have known Lisa for many years, both as a colleague and a friend. We will work closely as a team to create a positive and productive start to the year.
I have been teaching in Goleta for twenty-one years, eleven of those at Mountain View, all fourth grade assignments. I like my job and students. Others have offered greater insights into their lives through this medium, but I seek a two-way dialogue with those whose children I guide. Please feel free to stop by and chew the fat with me. We can share our views on both important and trivial matters.