- Students come first.
- Respect, caring, patience, and dignity are extended to students, teachers, staff and parents.
- Everyone is a learner and capable of change.
- The highest standards of integrity and constructive honesty are to be maintained.
- We work as a team, and we believe that our efforts make a difference for our students.
It is my responsibility to:
- Provide instructional leadership.
- Set high academic standards.
- Evaluate programs to be sure that standards are met.
- Maintain close and open communication with students, teachers, staff and parents. Seek input and communicate decisions to the staff and parent community. Promote an inclusive educational community for students, teachers, staff, parents and community members.
- Foster an environment in which innovation to improve instruction and learning is encouraged.
- Establish processes for conflict resolution.
- Support an orderly environment conducive to learning. Maintain a clean and beautiful campus.